Welcome to the Cougar 1application page. Here you will find instructions for what pages to complete for your 1A profile.
After you have completed the required pages you can check out the other features of 1A.
This is a place for you to store your application information and revisit it any time you want to make an update, apply for a job, or prepare for an interview. It is best to keep it current so that you don’t lose specific details of your accomplishments over time.
Click the links below to get started! All the links open a new tab on your browser, so you can come back to this page whenever you want to move to the next step.
- Login or register (You can use your Amazon, Google or LinkedIn Account if you would like to skip the registration process)
- Add your Personal Information include your name, your current address and your last address, if you have moved, as well as your phone number and your email address
- Add an Emergency Contact
- Add your most recent employer, if you have one
- Add two References, with full name, relationship, company, phone, and address
- Add your Education and Extracurricular activities
- Sign up for and/or complete your Skills2careers profile
- If you are under 18, ask your school’s administrator how to obtain a work permit.